Friday, August 12, 2011

Monix's Playlist

After finally combating both lazyness and hangovers,I managed to pull together my unfortunate summer playlist. After my first 3 days of trying to get Spaniards to enjoy remixes and not-so-mainstream artists, I finally realised none of my tactics were working... So, swallowing all my techno I gave in to Eurotrash, Mainstream and Latino music... Here's what came out:




Akon y Omega-El Producto


Dj Antoine & Timati- Welcome To St. Tropez


Juan Magan- Ella No sigue Modas


Joey Montana- La Melodia


Comando Tiburon- Pasado Pisado


LMFAO (Natalia Kills)- Champagne Showers


Calvin Harris Feat. Kelis- Bounce


Cali Y El Dande- Yo te Esperare


Pitbul Feat T-Pain- Shake Señora


Black Eyed Peas- Love You Long Time

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here