Friday, September 16, 2011

-House-

I now feel it is necessary to keep you updated on House Music. I personally am feeling a slight come-down with house music as every song sounds like the next, and you have to wait a 2 minute intro to hear some words, nevertheless here are some preeettty beats you might be interested in…

- I recommend fast forwarding about 30- 50 seconds in each song.




EMPIRE OF THE SUN NEVER GETS OLDDDD- Awesome drop at 1:30
Pryda & Empire Of The Sun- We Are The Mirage (Roman Kay Intro Bootleg)


Im a fan of this mashup. Who doesn’t love Kaskade
Afrojack vs Kaskade- Louder Than Empty Streets (Kaskade Mashup)



Start at 50 seconds. Avicii does well teaming up with Yolanda
Avicii Feat. Yolanda Selini- Don’t Give Up On Us (Enough Is Enough)


I haven’t heard SHM mix up too many songs in other languages, so I thought I should upload it. Not one of their best though.
Rebecca & Fiona- Lucy (Swedish House Mafia Mix)


I love the male vocals- a lot
Andy Caldwell feat. Alexander Sky- Don’t Go Home Tonight (Rob Debyser Mix)


Estelle- Fall In Love (Axel Bauer & Lanford Club Mix)


Mylo Remix- No more Conversations.


-M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here